Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: what bass heads do you play

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Schizoid Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've got a vintage Pearl kit, and I use a clear Emporer with an ebony Ambassador Pearl logo, 5" port. I tune the kick fairly low but with some resonance. No muffling except a rolled-up towel. Sounds good.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member skunkfunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    224
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I use the PowerStroke 3s, and my bass drum couldn't sound better! Fantastic heads!

  3. #23
    Inactive Member PocketPlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2002
    Posts
    1,462
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PowerStroke III

    Am thinking about the Evans system...have heard nothing but great things. I played in a school multi-purpose room this week and what a sound my BD had! That room made everything sound great.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •